JOIN OUR TEAM
Committed to our clients. Committed to results.
Endacott, Peetz & Timmer is known and respected for the quality of their legal services. Our firm is committed to obtaining the best results for our clients through informed practice, attention to detail, and a work ethic second to none.
Why EPT Law Firm?
Endacott, Peetz & Timmer is a growing, yet established law firm whose attorneys are well respected in the legal community. The practice of law is hard but rewarding. We believe in giving it our best every time for every client. Ours is a family-friendly law firm where we care about employees professionally and personally. We strive to be community-oriented and support one another’s community involvement. We offer a full range of benefits and go the extra mile for our employees.
Attorneys and staff volunteer their time and talents to make our communities better places to live and work. Our pro bono work, charitable giving, civic contributions, and community service demonstrate the firm’s core values. We’re proud to say we make a difference for many worthwhile organizations, some of which are listed below.
- Boone County Area Food Pantry
- Capital Humane Society
- Center for People in Need
- Foundation for Lincoln Public Schools
- Hope Cemetery Association
- Junior League of Lincoln
- Knights of Columbus
- Lancaster County 4-H Club
- Legal Aid of Nebraska, Disaster Relief Project
- Lincoln Community Foundation
- Lincoln Pius Foundation
- Nebraska Community Foundation
- Newman Grove Legion Post No. 73
- Page One Literacy Program
- People’s City Mission
- Prosper Lincoln
- Salvation Army
- S.TA.G.E Youth Theater
- YMCA of Lincoln, Board of Directors
- YMCA of Lincoln, Youth Sports