Your Nebraska Legal Team
Committed to our clients. Committed to results.
Honesty, Integrity, and results are just a few of the words that can be used to describe our dedicated group of attorneys and paralegals. We have attorneys licensed in Nebraska, Iowa, and Wyoming, and practice in both state and federal courts. We are committed to representing clients in the following practice areas:
- Estate Planning and Administration
- Agriculture Law
- Construction Law
- Personal Injury
- Trial Advocacy
- Corporate and Business Law
- Real Estate Law
Committed to the development of the legal community, our attorneys actively participate in many professional organizations, including:
- NSBA Budget and Audit Committee: Jeffery Peetz serves on the NSBA Budget and Audit Committee.
- Nebraska State Bar Foundation: Jeffery Peetz is a Fellow on the Nebraska State Bar Foundation.
- Lincoln Bar Association: Members of the Lincoln Bar Association include Michael Lafleur, Brian Koerwitz, and Jeffery Peetz.
- Nebraska Accountability and Disclosure Commission: Jeffery Peetz previously served on the Nebraska Accountability and Disclosure Commission, an independent agency of the State of Nebraska responsible for administering laws regarding campaign finance, lobbying, and conflicts of interest.
- Association of General Contractors, Building Division: Brian Koerwitz is a member of the AGC, a trade organization representing construction industry professionals, including general contractors, subcontractors, and suppliers.
Our Involvement with ACTEC
Jeffery Peetz is a Fellows of the American College of Trust and Estate Counsel (ACTEC). The American College of Trust and Estate Counsel, ACTEC, is a national organization of more than 2,500 lawyers and law professors peer-elected to membership. Members, who are called “Fellows,” are the best and brightest in the trust and estate practice, with years of experience representing and advising clients.
To qualify for membership in the American College of Trust and Estate Counsel, lawyers must have at least 10 years of experience and be recognized for their outstanding reputation, exceptional skill, and substantial contributions to the field.
- ACTEC’s Nebraska State Chairman is Jeffery Peetz; and
- Jeffery Peetz serves on ACTEC’s Fiduciary Litigation and Charitable Planning Committees and Steering Committee.