Committed to the development of the legal community, our attorneys actively participate in many professional organizations, including the Nebraska State Bar Association.
- Jeff Peetz serves on the NSBA Budget and Audit Committee.
- One attorney is a Nebraska State Bar Foundation Fellow: Jeff Peetz.
- Members of the Lincoln Bar Association include Brian Koerwitz and Jeff Peetz.
- Jeff Peetz is an appointee to the Nebraska Accountability and Disclosure Commission, an independent agency of the State of Nebraska responsible for administering laws regarding campaign finance, lobbying, and conflicts of interest.
To qualify for membership in the American College of Trust and Estate Counsel, lawyers must have at least ten years of experience and be recognized for their outstanding reputation, exceptional skill, and substantial contributions to the field. Our ACTEC Fellows include Jeff Peetz.
- ACTEC’s Nebraska State Chairman is Jeff Peetz.
- Jeff Peetz serves on ACTEC’s Fiduciary Litigation and Charitable Planning Committees.