skip to Main Content
Visit us on Facebook Facebook-Icon2

Kennard Building History

Our Lincoln offices are located at 10th and K in the historic Kennard Building, named for Nebraska’s first Secretary of State T. P. Kennard. Constructed in 1889, it was one of many buildings that Kennard had built for rental purposes. The first occupants were a drug store and an attorney.